- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 1/2 x 4 15/16 inches (8.9 x 12.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower left: "5.PM. 24. April. 1867. Ramle."; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "39"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, upper center: "167 | Longend | Top right"; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "373"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | ruins | sand | sky | stone | water
- Associated Places:
- Israël | Ramla
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Ramle, 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.