- Lago di Como, Brienno?
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 7/8 x 8 1/8 inches (12.4 x 20.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "Lago de cmo. | Brienno?"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "(165.)"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, upper left: "262 | up | Lowest | May 25 or 26 | 1867"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buildings | lake | landscape | mountains | sky | trees | water
- Associated Places:
- Brienno | Italy | Lago di Como | Lake Como
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Lago di Como, Brienno?, 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.