- Pettenasco, Lago d'Orta
- Watercolor, graphite, pen and brown ink on thick, slightly textured, blue wove paper
- Sheet: 3 11/16 x 8 9/16 inches (9.4 x 21.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower left: "Pettinasco. Lago d'Orta. 4.5.PM June 2. 1867"; inscribed in pen and brown ink, over graphite, lower right: "(222)"; Verso: inscribed in graphite, upper left: "284 up | next above Lowest"; inscribed in graphite, upper right: "392"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | lake | landscape | leaves | trees
- Associated Places:
- Italy | Lago d'Orta | Piedmont
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Lear, 1812–1888, British, Pettenasco, Lago d'Orta, 1867
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.