Greater Sulphur Crested Cockatoo
- ca. 1832
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 21 3/8 x 15 1/8 inches (54.3 x 38.4 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center: "Greater Sulphur Crested Cockatoo"; inscribed in graphite, lower left: "3."; Verso: in graphite, lower left: "No. 1/1[0 or 6] | T/-/-"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Donald C. Gallup, Yale BA 1934, PhD 1939
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | beak | bird | branch | cockatoo | feathers | leaves | talons
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Greater Sulphur Crested Cockatoo, ca. 1832
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.