James Seymour, 1702–1752, British, Saddled Horse Facing Left, undated
Saddled Horse Facing Left
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 × 8 5/8 inches (16.2 × 21.9 cm), Mount: 12 × 14 1/4 inches (30.5 × 36.2 cm), Binding: 12 inches (30.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "Jockey"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | horse (animal) | saddle | sporting art
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.