IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
James Seymour, 1702–1752, British, A Hound Facing Left, undated
A Hound Facing Left
- Part Of:
Collective Title: Thirteen Drawings of Horses, Horsemen, Hounds, etc.
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 1/8 × 3 5/8 inches (7.9 × 9.2 cm), Mount: 12 × 14 1/4 inches (30.5 × 36.2 cm), Binding: 12 inches (30.5 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | dog (animal) | hound (dog) | sporting art
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.