- Two Studies of Tumbler, a Dog
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 3 1/4 × 5 5/8 inches (8.3 × 14.3 cm), Mount: 12 × 14 1/4 inches (30.5 × 36.2 cm), and Binding: 12 inches (30.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Tumbler"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | dog (animal) | sporting art
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Seymour, 1702–1752, British, Two Studies of Tumbler, a Dog, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.