- Illustrations to C. J. Apperley ('Nimrod'), "Memoirs of the Life of the late John Mytton, Esq."
- Sheet: 4 1/8 x 6 3/4in. (10.5 x 17.1cm)
Inscribed on mat top right in graphite: "5-7"; on mat bottom center in ink: "'Stand and Deliver'"
Ex Libris Joseph Widner
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Dudley Snelgrove, British Sporting and Animal Prints 1658-1874: A Catalogue, The Paul Mellon Collection , Yale Center for British Art, New Haven, CT, 1981, NE960.3 G7 B75 + Oversize (Mellon Shelf) (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Henry Thomas Alken, 1785–1851, British, Illustrations to C. J. Apperley ('Nimrod'), "Memoirs of the Life of the late John Mytton, Esq.", 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.