Edward Duncan, 1803–1882, British, An Album of twenty-five Agricultural Sketches, 1857
- An Album of twenty-five Agricultural Sketches
- Each graphite, pen and brown ink, one with brown wash
- Sheet: 7 1/4 x 9in. (18.4 x 22.9cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.