Studies at the Start
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, moderately textured, light blue wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 × 11 3/16 inches (21.6 × 28.4 cm) and Frame: 13 1/16 × 14 13/16 × 1 inches (33.1 × 37.7 × 2.6 cm)
Signed in watercolor, lower right: "Peter Biegel"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | jockey | racing | sporting art | studies
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.