A Wagonette (Hooper & Co., Coach Builders)
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and black ink, watercolor, oil, and gum on medium, smooth, white panel
- Image: 3 3/4 × 7 3/8 inches (9.5 × 18.7 cm), Frame: 10 13/16 × 14 3/16 × 3/8 inches (27.5 × 36 × 0.9 cm)
Label on back of frame from J S Maas & Co Ltd.
Lettered on a circular medallion that has been cut and pasted within the image, upper left: "Please to Return the Drawing | Hooper | & Co. | Coach builders to Her Majesty and H.R.H. | The Prince of Wales | Victoria St. | London S.W.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coach | still life | wagon | wagonette
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century-twentieth century, A Wagonette (Hooper & Co., Coach Builders), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.