Joseph Edward Southall, 1861–1944, British, At the Cottage Gate, July 16, 1906, 1906
At the Cottage Gate, July 16, 1906
- Watercolor, gouache and graphite on medium, moderately textured, blue laid paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 x 5 5/8 inches (22.5 x 14.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | architectural subject | blue | candy | child | cottage | Delphinium | father | fence | flowers (plants) | food | garden | gardening | gate | girl | hedge | landscape | man | path | summer | window
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.