Joseph Edward Southall, 1861–1944, British, At the Cottage Gate, July 16, 1906, 1906
At the Cottage Gate, July 16, 1906
- Watercolor, gouache and graphite on medium, moderately textured, blue laid paper
- Sheet: 8 7/8 x 5 5/8 inches (22.5 x 14.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- apron | architectural subject | blue | candy | child | cottage | Delphinium | father | fence | flowers (plants) | food | garden | gardening | gate | girl | hedge | landscape | man | path | summer | window
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.