- Part Of:
- Line engraving, engraver's proof, touched
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "R.462. (a) (touched) (3rd)"; left center: "? Swampy marsh cover'd every tide (?) etc."; center: "<...> Turner writing"; lower left: "E.P. 1 Touched R462"; lower center: "Caudebec | much touched by Turner."; lower right: "no. 2 J. M. W. Turner touch"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- church | landscape (representation) | river
- Associated Places:
- Caudebec | Europe | France | Notre-Dame Church of Caudebec-en-Caux | Seine
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Baylis Allen, 1803–1876, British, Caudebec, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.