Moving Up to Challenge
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on rough, thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 18 × 28 inches (45.7 × 71.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen, lower right: "Moving up to Challenge No 2"
Signed and dated in pen and black ink, lower right: "JOHN SKEAPING 63"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- © The estate of John Skeaping / Tate
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
John R. Skeaping, 1901–1980, British, Moving Up to Challenge, 1963
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.