- Additional Title(s):
- Part Of:
- Mezzotint on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 8 9/16 × 6 1/8 inches (21.7 × 15.5 cm) and 7 13/16 x 6 1/16 inches (19.9 x 15.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower center: "307B"
Lettered in black ink, lower left: "C. Dusart inv: J. Gole exc: Amstelodami cum Privil:"; lower center: "Aprillis."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- alcohol | bench | birds | dog (animal) | drinking | drinking glass | drunk | fireplace | food | game (hunted animal) | genre subject | humor | interior | kitchen | man | peasants | pouring | reaching | satire | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.