Robert MacPherson, 1811–1872, British, Piazza of St. Peter's, ca. 1860
Piazza of St. Peter's
- ca. 1860
- Albumen print on medium, smooth, cream wove paper mounted to board
- Sheet: 6 5/8 × 16 1/16 inches (16.8 × 40.8 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower center: "61"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, transfer from the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- basilica | buildings | plaza
- Associated Places:
- Italy | Rome | Vatican
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.