Giovanni Piranesi, 1720–1778, Italian, Palazzo Pontificio sul Quirinale, undated
- Palazzo Pontificio sul Quirinale
- Etching on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 1/4 x 15 1/2 inches (28.6 x 39.4 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Bequest of Beekman C. and Margaret Cannon
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.