Luigi Schiavonetti, 1765–1810, Italian, 'Cries of London' Plate 2: "Milk below Maids", 1793
- 'Cries of London' Plate 2: "Milk below Maids"
- Colored engraving with stipple
- DON'T USE: 16 x 12in. (40.6 x 30.5cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.