- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 x 6 1/8 inches (22.9 x 15.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "JM-W- Turner (underlined)"; in pen and brown ink, verso, lower right: "And W Caldwell"
Signed in pen and brown ink, verso, upper center: "Turner (underlined) 1794"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dog (animal) | fishing | fishing rod | genre subject | landscape | leisure | rocks (landforms) | trees
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
Andrew Wilton, The life and work of J.M.W. Turner, Academy Editions, London, 1979, p. 310, No. 85, NJ18 T85 +W577 OVERSIZE (YCBA)