James Kerr-Lawson, 1864–1939, Canadian, The Empire Stands for Peace: "Into Pruninghooks: Nation Shall Not Lift Up...", 1929
- The Empire Stands for Peace: "Into Pruninghooks: Nation Shall Not Lift Up..."
- Sheet: 39 3/4 x 59 7/8 inches (101 x 152.1 cm) and Mount: 41 13/16 x 62 1/8 inches (106.2 x 157.8 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Henry S. Hacker, Yale BA 1965
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | labor | man | oxen | walking | worker
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.