Longitudinal Section of Westminster Hall
- ca. 1821
- Etching on smooth, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 15 × 22 1/2 inches (38.1 × 57.2 cm) and Image: 13 1/2 × 18 1/4 inches (34.3 × 46.4 cm)
Watermark: J Whatman Turkeymill 1837
Lettered, lower center: "LONGITUDINAL SECTION OF WESTMINSTER HALL"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | plan (formal concept) | section
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom | Westminster Hall
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by B. Winkles, active 1835, British, Longitudinal Section of Westminster Hall, ca. 1821
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.