St. Stephen's Chapel, Speaker's House, & c. From the River as Before the Fire on Oct. 16th 1834
- ca. 1835
- Lithograph on smooth, thin, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 5/16 × 8 5/8 inches (16 × 21.9 cm), Mount: 7 1/4 × 9 5/8 inches (18.4 × 24.4 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "ST STEPHENS CHAPEL, SPEAKER'S HOUSE &C. | From the River, as before the Fire on Octr 16th 1834"; lower left: "Drawn by Jno: Shurry & Son"; lower right: "On Stone by A. Picken"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | exterior view
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Andrew Picken, 1815–1845, British, St. Stephen's Chapel, Speaker's House, & c. From the River as Before the Fire on Oct. 16th 1834, ca. 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.