Cotton Garden, Westminster
- Part Of:
- Etching on slightly textured, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 7/8 × 9 1/8 inches (30.2 × 23.2 cm) and Image: 8 3/4 × 7 inches (22.2 × 17.8 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "Drawn & Etched by J.T. Smith"; lower center: "Cotton Garden Westminster"; lower center: "London. Published as the Act directs 1st January 1804, by John Thomas Smith, No 36 Newman Street, Oxford Street"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | exterior views | ruins
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Thomas Smith, 1766–1833, British, Cotton Garden, Westminster, 1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.