- Cotton Garden, Westminster
- Etching on slightly textured, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 7/8 × 9 1/8 inches (30.2 × 23.2 cm) and Image: 8 3/4 × 7 inches (22.2 × 17.8 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "Drawn & Etched by J.T. Smith"; lower center: "Cotton Garden Westminster"; lower center: "London. Published as the Act directs 1st January 1804, by John Thomas Smith, No 36 Newman Street, Oxford Street"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | exterior views | ruins
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Thomas Smith, 1766–1833, British, Cotton Garden, Westminster, 1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.