South West view of St. Stephen's Chapel Westminster, Restored 1800
- Materials & Techniques:
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 × 6 9/16 inches (11.7 × 16.7 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "South West View of St Stephens Chapel Westminster, restored 1800"; lower right: "J Basire sc"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | exterior view
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Basire the younger, 1769–1822, British, South West view of St. Stephen's Chapel Westminster, Restored 1800, 1801
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.