South West view of St. Stephen's Chapel Westminster, Restored 1800
- Etching on slightly textured, medium thickness, white wove paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 4 5/8 × 6 9/16 inches (11.7 × 16.7 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "South West View of St Stephens Chapel Westminster, restored 1800"; lower right: "J Basire sc"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | exterior view
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Basire, 1769–1822, British, South West view of St. Stephen's Chapel Westminster, Restored 1800, 1801
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.