IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Section of the House of Commons as it is at Present, ca. 1800
Section of the House of Commons as it is at Present
- ca. 1800
- Lithograph on smooth, moderately thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/4 × 13 11/16 inches (22.2 × 34.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso, 20th century hand in graphite, left: "(C 1800)"
Lettered, lower center: "SECTION OF THE HOUSE OF COMMONS AS IT IS AT PRESENT | With the Speakers Dining Room & 2 Arches now occupied as Stores and of the Apartments over the House. A.A.A.A."; lettered within image, left, section labeled with letter "A" four times
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | section
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.