Section of the House of Commons as it is at Present
- ca. 1800
- Lithograph on smooth, moderately thick, white wove paper with four fold marks
- Sheet: 8 3/4 × 13 11/16 inches (22.2 × 34.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso, 20th century hand in graphite, left: "(C 1800)"
Lettered, lower center: "SECTION OF THE HOUSE OF COMMONS AS IT IS AT PRESENT | With the Speakers Dining Room & 2 Arches now occupied as Stores and of the Apartments over the House. A.A.A.A."; lettered within image, left, section labeled with letter "A" four times
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | section
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Section of the House of Commons as it is at Present, ca. 1800
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.