Plate XXV: Section of St. Stephen's chapel and crypt. As fitted up for the House of Commons. 1834.
- Part Of:
- Line engraving on smooth, moderately thick, brown wove paper
- 5 × 7 5/8 inches (12.7 × 19.4 cm)
Lettered upper center: "BRITTON & BRAYLEY'S WESTMINSTER"; lower left: "R.W. BILLINGS del."; lower right: "G. Gladwin sc."; lower center: "SECTION OF ST STEPHEN'S CHAPEL AND CRYPT | AS FITTED UP FOR THE HOUSE OF COMMONS, 1834"; lower center: "Vide Ground Plan & description"; lower center: "London, Published March 1, 1835, by J. Weale, 59 High Holborn"; lower right: "Gad & Co Printers"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | section
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by George Gladwin, active 1820s–1830s, Plate XXV: Section of St. Stephen's chapel and crypt. As fitted up for the House of Commons. 1834, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.