IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by T. Clarke, 1799–1839, Plate XXVIII: Window of the Crypt of St. Stephen's Chapel, Westminster, 1835
Plate XXVIII: Window of the Crypt of St. Stephen's Chapel, Westminster
- Part Of:
Collective Title: The History of the Ancient Palace and Late Houses of Parliament at Westminster, Brayley and Britton, 1836
- Line engraving, proof before letters on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/4 × 5 1/2 inches (22.2 × 14 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | window
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.