The Lower Lobby, House of Commons
- Part Of:
- Line engraving on smooth, medium thickness, white wove paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 8 1/8 × 5 1/2 inches (20.6 × 14 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Engraved by Sands from a Drawing by J.P. Neale"; lower right: "for the Beauties of England & Wales"; lower center: "The lower | LOBBY, HOUSE OF COMMONS"; lower center: "London. Published by John Harris, St Pauls Church Yard Sepr 1 1815"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | interior view
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Sands, active 1813–1846, The Lower Lobby, House of Commons, 1815
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.