Part of the Front of the Vestibule
- Line engraving on smooth, thick, cream wove paper with one fold mark bar scale of 1 inch to 1 foot
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 26 3/4 × 19 1/4 inches (68 × 48.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso, in 20th century hand in graphite, upper left: "35b | St Stephen's Chapel | Vestibule into House of Commons"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | window
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, (W.F. Starling), Part of the Front of the Vestibule, 1843
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.