Attributed to John Carter, 1748–1817, British, Capitals, St Stephen's Chapel, between 1790 and 1802
Capitals, St Stephen's Chapel
- between 1790 and 1802
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 13/16 × 4 1/8 inches (14.8 × 10.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, throughout: "5", "6", "3", "2 1/2", "2", "4'
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | survey
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.