Attributed to John Carter, 1748–1817, British, Capitals, St Stephen's Chapel, between 1790 and 1802
Capitals, St Stephen's Chapel
- between 1790 and 1802
- Graphite on slightly textured, medium thickness, white wove paper
- Sheet: 5 13/16 × 4 1/8 inches (14.8 × 10.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, throughout: "5", "6", "3", "2 1/2", "2", "4'
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | survey
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.