Plan of Moldings, St Stephen's Chapel
- between 1790 and 1802
- Graphite and pen and black ink on slightly textured, moderately thick, white laid paper with flier attached
- Sheet: 8 1/8 × 7 1/8 inches (20.6 × 18.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper right: "Combination of | preceding parts"; and inscribed on flier, in graphite, lower right: "1.0", "1.2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to John Carter, 1748–1817, British, Plan of Moldings, St Stephen's Chapel, between 1790 and 1802
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.