- Basso-relievos in the Center of the Groins of the Cloisters, St Stephen's Chapel
- ca. 1781
- Graphite on slightly textured, moderately thick, white laid paper
- Sheet: 4 7/16 × 3 1/8 inches (11.3 × 7.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center" [...] | reversed"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to John Carter, 1748–1817, British, Basso-relievos in the Center of the Groins of the Cloisters, St Stephen's Chapel, ca. 1781
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.