Basso-relievos in the Center of the Groins of the Cloisters, St Stephen's Chapel
- ca. 1780
- Graphite on slightly textured, medium thickness, white laid paper
- 6 3/4 × 5 1/2 inches (17.1 × 14 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, bottom center: "reversed by a Glass"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to John Carter, 1748–1817, British, Basso-relievos in the Center of the Groins of the Cloisters, St Stephen's Chapel, ca. 1780
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.