Vestiges of Sculpture and Painting in St Stephen's Chapel, Westminster
- Line engraving on smooth, medium thickness, white wove paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 7 3/4 × 4 3/8 inches (19.7 × 11.1 cm) and Image: 6 1/4 × 3 1/2 inches (15.9 × 8.9 cm)
Lettered, upper right: "Gen. Mag. Vol. V. Jan 1836"' lower right: "R.W. Billings sc."; lettered, lower center: "VESTIGES OF SCULPTURE AND PAINTING | IN ST STEPHEN'S CHAPEL, WESTMINSTER. | - AFTER THE FIRE OF OCTOBER 1834"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | interior view | ruins
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Robert William Billings, 1813–1874, British, Vestiges of Sculpture and Painting in St Stephen's Chapel, Westminster, 1836
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.