- View of St Stephen's Chapel as it appeared after the Fire in October 1834
- Lithograph on slightly textured, thick, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/8 × 13 3/4 inches (30.8 × 34.9 cm) and Image: 10 × 13 3/8 inches (25.4 × 34 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "View of St Stephen's Chapel | as it appeared after the Fire in October, 1834"; lower center: "John Weale, 59 High Holborn, London, Nov 1st 1843"; lower left: "From Nature & on stone by F. Mackenzie"; lower right: "Printed by C.F. Cheffins"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | interior view | ruins
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Frederick Mackenzie, 1788–1854, British, View of St Stephen's Chapel as it appeared after the Fire in October 1834, 1843
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.