Entrance of the House of Lords with the Office of Ordnance
- Etching and line engraving on smooth, medium thickness, white laid paper
- 6 1/2 × 3 3/4 inches (16.5 × 9.5 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "Entrance of the House of Lords | With the Office of Ordnance"; lower right: "A Smith Sculp"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | exterior view
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Lords | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, (A Smith), Entrance of the House of Lords with the Office of Ordnance, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.