View of the Office of Ordnance with the Entrance of the House of Lords
- Etching and engraving on slightly textured, medium thickness, white laid paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 6 7/8 × 4 3/4 inches (17.5 × 12.1 cm)
Lettered, bottom center: "View of the Office of Ordnance with the Entrance of the | HOUSE OF LORDS"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | exterior view
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Lords | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, View of the Office of Ordnance with the Entrance of the House of Lords, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.