- Plate XXXIX: House of Commons as Fitted Up in 1835
- ca. 1836
- Line engraving on smooth, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 5 1/4 inches (19.1 × 13.3 cm) and Plate: 6 1/8 × 4 3/16 inches (15.6 × 10.6 cm)
Lettered, top center: "BRITTON & BRAYLEY'S WESTMINSTER"; top right: "PL XXXIX"; lower left: "R.W. Billings del. Feb. 1835"; lower right: "Wm Taylor sc."; lower center: "HOUSE OF COMMONS | AS FITTED UP IN 1835"; lower left: "Proof"; lower right: "Gad & Co Printers"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | interior view
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Commons | London | Palace of Westminster | St. Stephen's Chapel, Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, (William Taylor), Plate XXXIX: House of Commons as Fitted Up in 1835, ca. 1836
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.