IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Attributed to office of Sir John Soane, 1753–1837, British, Plan of the Ground Floor, House of Lords, 1835
Plan of the Ground Floor, House of Lords
- Pen and black ink, watercolor, graphite on moderately textured, moderately thick, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 20 1/8 × 20 1/8 inches (51.1 × 51.1 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower left: "House of Lords &c"; in pen and black ink, lower center: "Plan of the Ground Floor"; in pen and black ink, upper right: "Plan of the Ground Floor"; and rooms labeled in pen and black ink, throughout
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | plan (formal concept)
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | House of Lords | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.