The Painted Chamber, Westminster
- Part Of:
- Line engraving marked with graphite on slightly textured, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 8 × 11 1/4 inches (20.3 × 28.6 cm) and Image: 5 1/4 × 7 5/16 inches (13.3 × 18.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "34"
Lettered, lower center: "The Painted Chamber | WESTMINSTER"; lower center: "Engrav'd by J. Greig from a drawing by T Whichillo"; lower center: "London. Publish'd April 1 1804 by Vernor & Hood, Poultry, J. Storer & J Craig, Chapel Street, Pentonville"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by John Greig, active 1800–1853, British, The Painted Chamber, Westminster, 1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.