Staircase at Southeast Angle, Painted Chamber, Westminster
- Part Of:
- Line engraving on slightly textured, moderately thick, whtie wove paper
- Sheet: 8 × 5 1/8 inches (20.3 × 13 cm), Image: 6 1/2 × 4 1/8 inches (16.5 × 10.5 cm)
Lettered, lower center: "STAIR CASE AT S.E. ANGLE, PAINTED CHAMBER, | WESTMINSTER"; lower left: "R.W. Billings del"; lower right: "W. Taylor sc"; bottom center: "London, Published March 1 1835, by J Weale, 59 High Holborn; lower right: "Gad & Co Printers"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by unknown artist, (William Taylor), Staircase at Southeast Angle, Painted Chamber, Westminster, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.