IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by James Basire the younger, 1769–1822, British, Vol. 6, Plate XXVII: The Painted Chamber, 1842
Vol. 6, Plate XXVII: The Painted Chamber
- Part Of:
- Line engraving on moderately thick, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 15 1/8 × 21 7/8 inches (38.4 × 55.6 cm), Plate: 14 × 20 inches (35.6 × 50.8 cm), Image: 12 3/4 × 17 15/16 inches (32.4 × 45.6 cm)
Lettered, upper center: "PLATE XXVII"; upper right: "Vol. VI. To face page 6"; lower left: "F. Mackenzie del."; lower center: "Published by the Society of Antquaries of London, 1842"; lower right: "Basire sc"; lettered within image, throughout, views and details labeled and dimensions given
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.