Vol. 6, Plate XXXII: The Story of Hezekiah.
- Part Of:
- Hand colored engraving on smooth, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 15 1/8 × 21 7/8 inches (38.4 × 55.6 cm), Plate: 14 3/8 × 19 inches (36.5 × 48.3 cm)
Lettered, upper center: "PLATE XXXII"; upper right: "Vol. VI"; upper center: "5"; center: "the story of Hezekiah"; center: "6"; lower center: "Continuation of the story of Hezekiah"; lower left: "C.A. Stothard"; lower center: "Published by the Society of Antiquaries of London, 1842"; lower right: "J. Basire sc"; and lettered inside image, throughout, figures labeled
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | religious and mythological subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by James Basire the younger, 1769–1822, British, Vol. 6, Plate XXXII: The Story of Hezekiah, 1842
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.