- Ruins of Westminster Palace
- Graphite and brown wash on slightly textured, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet: 9 9/16 × 6 1/4 inches (24.3 × 15.9 cm) and Mount: 10 × 6 5/8 inches (25.4 × 16.8 cm)
Signed and dated in brown wash, lower left: "Geo. Harley 1834"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Harley, 1791–1871, British, Ruins of Westminster Palace, 1834
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.