IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
George Harley, 1791–1871, British, Ruins of Westminster Palace, 1834
Ruins of Westminster Palace
- Graphite and brown wash on slightly textured, medium, white wove paper
- Sheet: 9 9/16 × 6 1/4 inches (24.3 × 15.9 cm), Mount: 10 × 6 5/8 inches (25.4 × 16.8 cm)
Signed and dated in brown wash, lower left: "Geo. Harley 1834"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.