Plate XXXVIII: House of Lords, as Fitted up in 1835
- Part Of:
- Line engraving on smooth, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet (cropped inside plate): 7 7/8 × 5 7/16 inches (20 × 13.8 cm) and Image: 6 1/4 × 4 1/16 inches (15.9 × 10.3 cm)
Lettered, upper center: "BRITTON & BRAYLEY'S WESTMINSTER"; upper right: "PL. XXVIII"; lower left: "R.W. Billings del. Feb 1836"; lower right: "Tho.s Clark sc."; lower center: "HOUSE OF LORDS | AS FITTED UP IN 1835"; lower left: "Proof"; lower right: "Gad & Co Printers"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by T. Clarke, 1799–1839, Plate XXXVIII: House of Lords, as Fitted up in 1835, 1836
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.