IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Print made by T. Clarke, 1799–1839, Plate XXXVIII: House of Lords, as Fitted up in 1835, 1836
Plate XXXVIII: House of Lords, as Fitted up in 1835
- Part Of:
Collective Title: The History of the Ancient Palace and Late Houses of Parliament at Westminster, Brayley and Britton, 1836
- Line engraving on smooth, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 × 5 7/16 inches (20 × 13.8 cm), Image: 6 1/4 × 4 1/16 inches (15.9 × 10.3 cm)
Lettered, upper center: "BRITTON & BRAYLEY'S WESTMINSTER"; upper right: "PL. XXVIII"; lower left: "R.W. Billings del. Feb 1836"; lower right: "Tho.s Clark sc."; lower center: "HOUSE OF LORDS | AS FITTED UP IN 1835"; lower left: "Proof"; lower right: "Gad & Co Printers"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.