The House of Lords, as Restored after the Fire
- Line engraving on smooth, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 9 13/16 × 7 13/16 inches (24.9 × 19.8 cm), Image: 7 1/4 × 6 1/4 inches (18.4 × 15.9 cm)
Lettered, lower left: "Sir R. Smirke R.A. Arch.t"; lower right: "T. Kearnan del.t et sculp.t"; lower center: "THE HOUSE OF LORDS | as Restored after the Fire | (His Majesty reading the Speech)"; bottom center: "LONDON PUB.D MARCH 22ND 1835 BY ACKERMANN & CO STRAND"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by T. Kearnan, active 1821–1850, British, The House of Lords, as Restored after the Fire, 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.