IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Attributed to John Carter, 1748–1817, British, East Front of Princes Chamber, between 1800 and 1807
East Front of Princes Chamber
- between 1800 and 1807
- Graphite and pen and black ink on slightly textured, medium, white laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/4 × 7 3/4 inches (31.1 × 19.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, center: "East front of Princes Chamber"; in graphite, throughout, dimensions given; in graphite, upper center: "Sculp"; in pen and black ink, upper right: "A"; in pen and black ink, lower left: "B"; in pen and black ink, lower right: "A"; in graphtite, lower left: "[...]"; in graphite, lower right: "[?modillion]"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "North"; in graphite, lower left: "House of Lords"; in graphite, lower right: "A"; in graphite, throughout, dimensions given
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.