- between 1800 and 1807
- Graphite and pen and black ink on slightly textured, medium, white laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 3 1/4 inches (19.7 × 8.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper center: "Palace at West.r"; in graphite, upper center: "Princes Chamber | Mo. flat cieling | An. Window, D.o Doors | D.o Pannelling D.o Chimney piece | fine Tapestry said by some | one part Anne Bullin | lying in"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to John Carter, 1748–1817, British, Princes Chamber, between 1800 and 1807
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.