- between 1800 and 1807
- Graphite and pen and black ink on slightly textured, medium, white laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 3 1/4 inches (19.7 × 8.3 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper center: "Palace at West.r"; in graphite, upper center: "Princes Chamber | Mo. flat cieling | An. Window, D.o Doors | D.o Pannelling D.o Chimney piece | fine Tapestry said by some | one part Anne Bullin | lying in"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to John Carter, 1748–1817, British, Princes Chamber, between 1800 and 1807
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.