Door near Painted Chamber
- between 1800 and 1807
- Graphite and pen and black ink on slighthly textured, moderately thick, white wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 4 3/4 inches (14 × 12.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, throughout, dimensions given; in pen and black ink, lower right: "Door | near Painted | Chamber" in pen and black ink, lower right: "2d [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Attributed to John Carter, 1748–1817, British, Door near Painted Chamber, between 1800 and 1807
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.