Ceiling to Boudoir House in Old Palace Yard
- Graphite, pen and black and brown inks, with brush applied to brown ink on smooth, medium, white laid paper
- Sheet: 12 1/8 × 9 5/16 inches (30.8 × 23.7 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink, lower center: "CEILING TO BOUDOIR HOUSE IN OLD PALACE YARD"
Signed and dated in pen and brown ink, lower left: "C.J. Richardson | July 1871"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dressing room | townhouse
- Associated Places:
- City of Westminster | England | London | Palace of Westminster | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Charles James Richardson, 1806–1871, British, Ceiling to Boudoir House in Old Palace Yard, 1871
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.